This website and its content are the copyright of Walk the Plank © Walk the Plank 2016-2023. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part, or all of, the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
Except with our express written permission, you may not distribute or commercially exploit the content, and nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Please contact us if you have any questions around the usage of content on this website.
Terms & conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of the Walk the Plank website.
By using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, Walk the Plank owns the intellectual property rights of the website and the material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website) without stating Walk the Plank as the source;
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website; or
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for commercial purposes.
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website, or in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on, or in relation to, this website without Walk the Plank’s express written consent.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material that consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without Walk the Plank’s express written consent.
In these terms and conditions, ‘your user content’ means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
You grant to Walk the Plank a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or Walk the Plank or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is, or has ever been, the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
Walk the Plank reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on Walk the Plank servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
This website is provided ‘as is’ without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Walk the Plank makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website, or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Walk the Plank does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
Limitations of liability
Walk the Plank will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Walk the Plank has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Walk the Plank liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by Walk the Plank negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Walk the Plank; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Walk the Plank to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, this will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
Walk the Plank may revise these terms and conditions from time to time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.